Product Specialist – UK
We are looking for a confident, experienced individual to join our farmerswife team in the UK. The right person for this job will have worked with and learned to love the farmerswife product. They will have a keen intuition to push the software to its limits and the ability to find creative workflow solutions to suit a multitude of different companies. No two of our customers use farmerswife in the same way!
- experience using farmerswife, as an Advanced User
- excellent computer skills (Windows and Mac)
- happy to work from own “home office”
- within 1 hour commute of central London
- flexibility to travel as and when required
- proactive and self-motivated
- fluent English speaker
- confidence to demo software to prospects
- confidence to train end-users at high levels
- good people skills
- patience to work with people with varying levels of computer skills
- knowledge of the media industry
Good to have:
- industry contacts
- excellent knowledge of excel
- IT experience
- an additional language
In turn, we offer:
- competitive salary + employee bonus scheme
- flexible working if required
- 25 days holiday per year (with the addition of a generous time in lieu policy)
- work from home – equipment provided, expenses paid
- travel to Mallorca – our head office is based in beautiful Mallorca where you will be expected and encouraged to visit!
- further travel whenever possible – we have customers all over the world, we often need someone to go and see them!
- to be part of a fun and enthusiastic international team, connected by the love of our products (and wine)
Job role and responsibilities
- Confidently lead product demonstrations of farmerswife (online and in person) to prospective new customers. This can be anything from one person to 10+
- Follow up with prospective clients on questions and where required begin to define specific workflows for their needs.
- Liaise with our Sales Team to map out prospect requirements to build quotes
- Attend Trade Shows – we have a stand at several key industry trade shows around the world. These stands are crewed by our Product Specialists and key sales managers to promote our product by running demos and showing off our new features, to anyone and everyone who comes by to see us!
- Run full implementations of farmerswife for new customers (also re-implementation for existing customers who’s needs have changed)
- Involves collating and analysing information from the customer regarding their current workflows, their desired workflows moving forward, and their key requirements across the company (from operators to financial/CEO level)
- Assessing from this analysis which features and functionality within the farmerswife product they will best utilise. Then helping to customise and set up their farmerswife database to best match these requirements, as well as to give the best user experience.
Front line Support
Use your knowledge of farmerswife features and functionality to support farmerswife customers around the world via our ticketing system, phone calls, online sessions and when possible in person for UK customers.
Problem-solving customer reported issues – differentiating between bugs, lack of user knowledge or the bad setup. Promptly and succinctly resolving these, for or with the customer. Liaising with our tech support team and module experts where required.
By default, all farmerswife Product Specialists are part of the product team. We use the product every day alongside our clients, so we are the first in line to layout plans for new features and help customers who require “custom” development to spec out their requirements.
Liaise with the farmerswife developers on new features, test these new features, QA report and write end-user documentation.
Documentation / Research / Integration / Marketing
It is the nature of the role that sometimes there will be “quiet times” – with no current implementations and no customers with support enquiries! This is the chance to take on other tasks within the company such as…
- Updates to our online “Knowledgebase” – we are a small team and have a constant backlog of documentation due to the constant evolution of the product – everyone is encouraged to write up new features, create nice “how-to” videos for frequently asked questions, etc.
- Work on Integrations – we have a lot of customers requiring integration of farmerswife to their other used software platforms, which requires work on our side
- Build Templates – all the reports which come out of farmerswife are custom made. We are always working to add nice generic reports to our Templates Library
- Social Media – contribute to posts on our Facebook/Instagram/Twitter accounts.
- Take on a Project: – updates to existing features – plans for new ones – learn about API – update internal workflows…
If you are interested, please get in touch to let us know why you think you’d like to join our team! Please also attach your current CV along with info on your earliest start date and salary requirement.