Cirkus: Team Task Management
Cirkus is for teams and groups that rely on communication, task management, and project organization to get real work done. Work the way your team needs to as Cirkus adapts to fit your workflow and helps you check off tasks and projects while seeing your priorities with clarity. Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats. Create task triggers and automate your workflow in new ways and more.
Cirkus offers all the basic project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
The app is completely free to use and fully localized in English, Spanish, and German.
- Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
- See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
- Smart reminders keep everyone on track
- Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
- Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
- Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
- Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
- Swipe to reply to comments or force touch on notifications
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
- Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
- Automate your workflow with task triggers
- Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
- Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
- Easily invite team members to Cirkus
- Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
- Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With the web and macOS versions, you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about the features, and access training videos, check the Cirkus website.